Saturday, June 25, 2022

Jesus Calling

Each morning, I've been reading messages from Jesus in this wonderful book, and revisiting the meaning throughout the day, and again before bed.

The title of the book is: "Jesus Calling"

The author has written insightful messages for each day of the year.  Each message is supported with scripture.  I love the delivery, as each important lesson is received with power, as the reader receives instruction directly from Heaven.

Each message helps center and ground the reader in Jesus, to focus on Him, instead of the world.   An excellent spiritual resource by Author Sarah Young.

Here is a portion of the lesson from June 24th:

“Hold My hand and trust Me.  So long as you are conscious of My Presence with you, all is well.  It is virtually impossible to stumble while walking in the Light with Me.  You find the deepest fulfillment of your heart in Me alone.  Depend upon me.  In the world, dependency is seen as immaturity.  But in My kingdom, dependence on Me is a prime measure of maturity.”  

Available via Amazon: Jesus Calling: Large Deluxe Edition https://a.co/d/aSRI2U7


www.earnestmormon.com






No comments:

Post a Comment